Albenza Product Description
Albenza is a rather known drug in the medicine sphere. This is one of few antiparasitic drugs which can effectively penetrate into different orgaantins, tissues, and liquids of the body and cope with different parasites including helminth. For the usual patients this medical drug is the main remedy for the treatment of the helminthic affections. It has a broad-salterpectrum action and penetrating into the affected parts of the body it provides a ruinous action to the different types of helminth (including ascarid, pinworms) and other parasites (including lambia). The pharmacological action of Albenza is characterized by the change of the biochemical processes of helminth.
The active component Albendazole inhibits a utilization of glucose and destroys the entire nutritious process of the parasites. Also it causes a disorder of the motive functions of worms, and the high concentration of this component can produce paralysis of helminth. During the prolonged use this drug does not cause a physical addiction but it is not recommended for a long use because of its strong pharmacological effect. In order to eliminate the high concentration of Albenza in the body it is necessary to carefully follow the dosage regimen and terms of therapy.
Directions for the use
- nematodosis of the intestine
- mixed helminthiasis
- the course of the treatment with Albenza must be prescribed only after the prior examination in the doctor. This is a specific medicine which is used for the treatment of not standard diseases and only the correct approach to the treatment may bring a full destruction of parasites in the body.
- The dosage regimen is prescribed individually when a medical specialist will determine the type of parasites and their location.
- Adult patients are prescribed the initial dose of 400 mg a day.
- In case of the severe types of the parasitic infection the dose may be increased by two time up to 400 mg 2 times a day, in the morning and evening.
- Do not increase the permissible maximal dose of 800 mg.
- The length of the treatment depends on the diagnosis: helminthiasis – 10-30 days, echinococcosis – 3 cycles of 28 days with 14-day break between the cycles.
- Do not take Albenza if you have even had allergy to this medication or such medications as Mebendazole or Tinidazole.
- Before starting the use of the drug it is needed to inform the doctor if you suffer from the chronic diseases of liver or if the last blood analyses show the signs of the dysfunction of the liver.
- It is strictly contraindicated to take the drug during pregnancy and in the period of the breast feeding. The active component Albendazole easily penetrates into all liquids and tissues and may cause a disorder in the development of the fetus and harm your baby through the milk.
Possible Side effects
- it is necessary to terminate therapy during the use of leucopenia
- Albendazole may lead to the disorder of the blood formation and this may lead to the significant lowering of the immunity or became a reason of the bleeding.
- The most common side effects of Albenza are headache, dysfunction of kidney, increase of the arterial pressure, nausea, and vomiting.
- If the side effects appear from the side of the organs of the digestion, it is needed to take the drug after the use of meals.
- Inform your doctor if you had a temperature after the beginning of the use of Albendazole and you noticed the worsening of the general condition of the health.
- If the allergic reaction appears to this medication, it is needed to terminate the treatment and turn to your doctor for recommendations.
Where to Order Albendazole ?
5% Discount code: SALE