Amoxicillin Product Description
Amoxicillin is perhaps one of the most popular antibacterial drugs in the world. It is for sale under this trade mark all over the world. Due to its strong pharmacological properties this drug is regarded one of the best modern antibiotics which not only treats the infectious diseases but also rather strongly resists microorganisms.
This drug is acid resistant, absorbed quickly and almost completely in the intestine. The elimination half-life is 1-1,5 hours. It is excreted 50-70% by kidneys in the unaltered form, and 10-20% by liver. In case of the dysfunction of kidney the elimination half-way is increased up to 8,5 hours, and therefore the group of patients with disorders of kidneys need individual recommendations.
The pharmacological action of Amoxicillin is bactericidal. It means that the active components of the drug break synthesis of one of the components of the cell wall of bacteria in the period of the division and growth. This way, the entire protective function of microorganisms in the pathogenic cell is broken and this leads to their destruction.
The pharmacological action starts in about 15-20 minutes after the use and lasts for about 8 hours.
It is active as for great number of different infectious causative agents: aerobic, gram-positive bacteria, aerobic gram-negative bacteria.
Directions for the use
- microbial infections of organs of the digestion system
- microbial infections of the organs of breathing and HENT organs
- infections of the skin, mucous, and soft tissues
- infections of the urinary system organs
- if you took Amoxicillin before and know the dosage regimen, you can use this remedy without the doctor’s assistance. In the rest cases you should be made a diagnosis by a health care provider and indicated the dosage regimen.
- Amoxicillin is a tablet for the oral use which may be used regardless of the consumed meals
- The dosage depends on the age of the patient and type of the infection
- Adults are prescribed 500-750 mg 3 times a day
- Children take lower dosage of 250 mg 3 times a day
- During some types of the infectious diseases in particular urinary system the antibiotic is prescribed once in high dose.
- The period of the treatment is indicated based on the efficiency of the treatment but usually does not increase 7-12 days.
- as Amoxicillin is synthetic penicillin their use is contraindicated in case of the increased sensitivity to this group of the antibacterial remedies.
- In small quantity this drug is released with breast-milk, and therefore it is necessary to stop the breast feeding in the period of lactation.
- Amoxicillin is contraindicated for the use in case of asthma, liver failure, colitis (especially connected with the use of the antibiotics), and pollen fever.
- Aged patients and children younger than 2 years old are not recommended the use of the drug.
Possible Side effects
The side effects are possible
- from the side of the gastro-intestinal tract: vomiting, nausea, pain in the stomach, flatulence
- from the side of the central nervous system: headache, dizziness, insomnia, appearance of the spasmodic reactions
- hives, rhinitis, pain in the joints.
If you had severe type of the allergic reaction in the process of the drug use, it is needed to see a doctor and terminate the further use of this antibiotic.
Where to Order Amoxicillin Antibiotic ?
Buy Amoxicillin Online (Capsules)
Buy Amoxicillin Online (Tablets)
Buy Amoxicillin Online (Overnight)
Overnight (1-3 business days) For USA only